Secrets to Living Younger Longer: The Self-Healing Path of Qigong, Standing Meditation, and Tai Chi – eBOOK
Secrets To Living Younger Longer is based on Qigong, a many thousand-year-old method of cultivating the energy of life (Qi) through movement, breath, touch, sound, and awareness. Scientific research documents how Qigong can lower blood pressure, increase balance and help with a wide variety of chronic diseases. But this is more than a book on Qigong exercises. Building upon those in the forefront of the mind-body healthcare revolution, Dr, Mayer has created a unique blend, combining Chinese Qigong and Western psychological methods with cross-cultural anthropological research. Secrets… is enlivened by mythic tales and imaginative teaching stories from ancient sacred wisdom traditions.
Secrets to Living Younger Longer contains:
- Health & Longevity Practices: A synthesis of 30 years of Dr. Mayer’s training with some of the most respected Tai Chi and Qigong masters. Learn practices to add to your lifetime preventative medicine program:
- Discover the unique Chinese practice of Sung to simultaneously relax and energize your body, Strengthen immunity, Reduce Hypertension, Limber your joints, Release computer shoulder tension Relieve chronic illnesses, Prevent falls, Alleviate insomnia and anxiety, Find relief from arthritis and Fibromyalgia, *See Appendix I for a list of health benefits for all ages. *
- Intriguing Historical Research: Learn how Tai Chi and Qigong have roots in Shamanism and a lost, integrative Self-healing lineage. Rediscovering these underpinnings helps to deepen the healing potentials of these arts.
- Standing Meditation: The key to making Qigong most effective.
- Transforming your Life Stance: Realizations and examples from a psychologist’s life, and from his patients and students.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.