Qigong: Ancient Pathway to Modern Health, Audio 1 hour keynote of the National Qigong Association Conference
Learn about the hypothesis of Dr Mayer’s new book, Secrets to Living Younger Longer: The Self-healing Path of Qigong, Standing Meditation and Tai Chi (2004) that Tai Chi and Qigong stem from a long lost lineage which derives from shamanic origins.
Audio of NQA Keynote presentation (2004)
Dr. Michael Mayer – Qigong Path to Modern Health -Audio
From Dr Mayer’s Address to the National Qigong Association. You’ll learn about:
• Our cultural healthcare crises and our need for self-healing methods
• Cross cultural Traditions of postural initiation
• Tai Chi and Qigong stem from a long lost lineage which derives from shamanic origins, and includes: self-healing, spiritual unfoldment, self-defense and changing the practitioner’s life stance.The roots of this lineage are part of a cross-cultural traditions not only in China, but also in Native America, India, and Greece. This tradition has roots in many of the world’s major indigenous religions: Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, and Taoism.
• Self-healing methods for health problems that combine Western psychotherapy and Qigong.
• Learn about how this new “Energy Psychology” can give relief to: Hypertension, chronic pain, insomnia, anxiety, Carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.
• An overview of selected leading-edge research on Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology. (The research presented in 2004 has been updated. Click here for Research Page for Free updated research.)
© Photo used with permission from Joseph Campbell archives.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.